Wednesday 24 May 2017

My Pet

Free photo: Dog, Pug, Training, Jumping, Breed - Free Image on ...My pet's name is Max. He is a bulldog and he is very cute. His is white, black and brown. Max has very sharp teeth He also has sharp claws like a baby tiger.

Max’s favourite thing to do is run around in circles to get dizzy.What's so special about him is that he listens to me and he plays with me a lot. Max also likes jumping when i throw the ball up and his favourite toy is his little teddy bear.
I love him so much. by Pinomi

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about your pet Pinomi. You give a good description of him. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pinomi

    I really enjoyed reading your story about your pet bulldog. You describe your pet bulldog really well,it made me want to laugh. Grate work pinomi and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinomi,

    I liked how you described your dog, Max. He sounds very playful and fun to be around. Nice work Pinomi.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.